Thursday, April 26, 2012

One thing leads to another

I've been thinking that this blog is probably not the most appropriate place to show off my textile creations. It's supposed to be about family history. Ideally, I'd love to have a personal website, and put all my "stuff" on it, but that's way beyond my capabilities.
I decided to start a new blog, just for textile creations.
I made a start on this, but then I thought "what about all those pictures I have of previous projects?" I'd really like to show those to an admiring world...

 So another blog was born (guess that makes me a Serial Blogger)


Setting up a new blog takes time - finding the right template, tweaking it to fit my vision, creating a header... which means I haven't made any tangible work in the past week. But I'm learning new stuff, like how to create a photo mosaic -


isn't that cool?

The new blogs aren't quite ready for viewing yet. I'll let you know when they are.

1 comment:

  1. you can teach me how to do the photo mosaic thing, right ?
    Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Not a Google member? Just type your comment in the big box, then under SELECT PROFILE choose NAME/URL.. Enter your name, ignore the URL box, click CONTINUE